Melanie Teed-Murch has been with the retail chain since 1996.
Internet Retailer Introduces the 2014 China 500:
Debut Publication Provides Never-Before-Seen Competitive Data Ranking the Top E-Retailers in the World's Largest National E-Commerce Market
Only Internet Retailer delivers this industry-first research publication. At 323 pages, the 2014 China 500 surveys the burgeoning landscape of online retailing in the world's largest emerging direct-to-consumer e-commerce market: China. The China 500 ranks the 500 largest retail web sites in China by 2013 online sales, furnishing complete financial, operating and web site performance details on each retailer included in the guide. Whether your business goal is to deepen your understanding of the Chinese e-retailing market as a whole, or you're doing a competitive analysis of current or potential rivals in your merchandising category, or if you're a solutions provider looking for a business development tool to help you cultivate clients in China to launch or expand your market reach there, the 2014 China 500 will serve as an invaluable guide. It will help you survey the key leaders and major trends at work in this fluorishing, hypercompetitive national e-commerce market so that you can make the informed decisions you need to help grow your business.
The Internet Retailer 2014 China 500 is packed with never-before-seen data, including the following metrics for each of the 500 featured e-retailers:
- 2013 Internet sales (basis of ranking)
- Social networking affiliations
- List of web site features and functions
- Customer service features
- Monthly web traffic and unique visitors
- Conversion rates
- Top web management
- Payment types accepted, including cards and alternative methods
- Web site speed rating (database version only)
- Online availability rating (database version only)
- Performance consistency online (database version only)
- Average sales ticket on web
- Name of corporate parent
- Number of SKUs on the site
- Merchandising category
- All URLs utilized
Download the 2014 China 500 eGuide to Your Desktop or Device Now for Immediate Access to This Competitive Content You Won't Find Anywhere Else!