Alibaba’s Tmall Global now features goods from 14,500 overseas brands, 80% of them selling in China for the first time.
This 50-page downloadable PDF Special Report features in-depth overview and feature articles that probe the state of omnichannel retailing among the Top 500 today and discuss major players’ investments for tomorrow, as well as explain why retailers that were historically online-only are now switching up their business models to include stores. Detailed profiles of the 30 largest U.S. retail chains as ranked by their 2015 North American web sales feature the omnichannel capabilities, strategies and store visit findings for each, in addition to the name and corporate contact information for each company’s leading e-commerce executive.
The report also includes:
- Charts and tables that outline web sales versus store sales for the largest brick-and-mortar players
- An overview analysis article analyzing this data, and revealing the successful strategies of key omnichannel players
- An exclusive survey conducted by Internet Retailer that reveals what consumers really think about retailer’s omnichannel capabilities
- A feature story that explains why retailers that were historically online only are now switching it up to open stores
- An entertaining, first-person feature article that puts online retailers’ omnichannel capabilities to the test