Alibaba’s Tmall Global now features goods from 14,500 overseas brands, 80% of them selling in China for the first time.
Meet the 500 Masters of the Mobile Commerce Universe
The Internet Retailer 2016 Mobile 500 showcases in-depth analysis, rankings and detailed financial/operating metrics on the 500 leading mobile commerce companies worldwide. The digital edition provides 217 pages of company profiles, articles and data charts and the database offers 71 separate data elements per retailer as well as names and company addresses for 500 global m-commerce executives.
What You Get:
- 2015 mobile sales figures for the leading m-commerce players worldwide (Digital edition & database)
- Feature story on how e-retailers are adapting their mobile strategies to keep up with Google (Digital edition)
- Infographics and key data charts (Digital edition)
- 35,500 facts on all 500 m-commerce e-retailers (database)
- 71 separate data elements per ranked retailer (database)
- Five years’ worth of complete financial data (database)
- Names and company contact info. for 500 m-commerce executives (database)