Paid clicks on ads across Google-owned sites and its advertising network jumped 33% during the quarter.
Comprehensive data on the e-retailers championing e-retailing excellence in Europe.
Details on each of the 500 ranked web merchants include annual growth rates, web traffic and conversion rates, average ticket, number of SKUs, vendors used in key solutions areas and much more. And the Europe 500 includes corporate contact information on the 1,493 executives who run these online businesses—collectively the top e-retail professionals in Europe.
What you get
- 2015 web sales (basis of ranking; database only)
- Updated metrics, including each ranked retailer’s multi-year financial history, average ticket, conversion rate, web traffic & more (database)
- 124 metrics (database)
- Listing of vendors per ranked web merchant across 30 solutions categories (database)
- Corporate contact information on 1,493 e-commerce executives in Europe (database)
- 32 companies new to our Europe 500 rankings (database)
- Comprehensive cover story and key data charts analyzing Europe’s push for more universal e-commerce across national borders (PDF)