One of every five beauty purchases online is made via the Amazon marketplace, according to a new report.
Of course, e-mail marketing has become much more targeted and personalized, and today the device being used by the intended recipient factors as much into the equation as the e-mail’s content does. But the exclusive data on the e-mail campaign strategies of the Top 1,000 e-retailers amassed in the 39-page PDF 2015 E-Mail Marketing Report reveal how retailers are bridging the personalization gap and meeting consumers’ needs with relevant information—and reaping great ROI dividends in the process.
Here is what this installment of the 2015 Digital Marketing Report Series contains:
Format: 39-Page PDF
• Top 50 e-retailers in monthly e-mail blasts
• Top 10e-mailers in 15 e-retail categories
• Web merchants with most holiday e-mails
• Most holiday e-mailers by e-retail category
• Merchants with best e-mail response times
• Leading e-mail solution providers (including data on pricing, products and clients)
• Summary e-mail data & trends of Top 1,000
• How personalized e-mails bring more sales
• Using new formats to e-mail mobile shoppers
• Five case studies on retail e-mail programs
• Unique diagram of e-mail marketing stats
You may also be interested in the following product(s)