The maker of software for online retailers processed more than $1.6 billion in orders in the quarter.
- 81-page PDF
- Learn from the web merchants leading the race in paid and organic search
- Features at-a-glance competitive analyses, case studies and best practices on the Top 1,000
Available in the following formats:
Desperately Seeking Effective Search Marketing Strategies?
Our no-nonsense report will break down the tried-and-true tactics the Top 1,000 use.
America’s Top 1,000 web merchants boosted their collective monthly paid search spend by 17.8% last year to $158.4 million. Amazon alone grew its spend in 2014 by 57% to $12.2 million per month, according to estimates by search engine marketing firm ROI Revolution Inc. These growth rates reflect a sea change in prioritizing products on a retail web site over advertising the site itself: natural search used to be viewed as the marketing initiative that drove more traffic but ads didn’t call out a specific product with images, which is precisely what online shoppers want and what PLAs provide. This increased spending is driving more traffic to retailers’ web sites, as data in this report show: on average, Top 1,000 e-retailers obtained 48.6% of their search traffic from paid sources in 2014, up from 43.5% in 2013. Reap ROI dividends as you learn to follow in these experts’ footsteps!
What you get
- Top 10 in paid search in 15 e-retail categories
- Top 50 e-retailers in organic search traffic
- Top 10 SEO performers in 15 e-retail categories
- 25 fastest growing e-retailers in search
- 25 e-retailers with highest search cost/click
- Top 50 merchants based on keywords used
- Top 10 e-retailers in keywords by product group
- Top 10 SEM solution providers
- Five search marketing case studies
- Survey detailing retailer views on SEO
- Unique diagram of search marketing stats
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- DIGITAL SERIES
This robust 81-page PDF is your blueprint to crafting effective search marketing strategies.
The fruit of six months of research by Internet Retailer’s award-winning group of research analysts, the 2015 Search Marketing 500 equips you with the strategic insights, at-a-glance competitive analyses, case studies and best practices you’ll need so you can make informed marketing decisions that reap the best return on investment for your digital marketing dollars.
You'll learn the tech, marketing, and sales info for these top retailers
Digital Marketing Report Series
The complete 2015 Digital Marketing Report Series will equip you and your marketing team with complete data and rankings of the leaders in e-commerce marketing plus the strategic insights, at-a-glance competitive analyses, case studies and best practices—all of which will allow you to make well-informed marketing decisions that reap the best return on your marketing investment. And remember, you save $57 when you order the entire Four-Report Series now and download to your desktop or laptop for immediate viewing!