Paul Demery , Managing Editor, B2B E-commerce
CTS/SELL Platform Provides a Seamless Branded Shopping Experience for La Perla Customers
NEW YORK--CREATETHE GROUP, the digital commerce leader for elite global brands, today announced that La Perla Fashions Inc. has launched a new global site on the CTS/SELL platform. Recognizing the need for a richer online presence to drive sales for its expanding product offering, La Perla selected CREATETHE GROUP because of its platform’s scalability, global multi-language, multi-currency capabilities and the flexibility to create a unique brand experience that showcases their products.
The revamped LaPerla.com features an innovative and branded e-commerce storefront supporting 26 countries, six languages and three currencies. The site highlights the breadth of La Perla’s products with an easy-to-use navigation that enables customers to find and buy exactly what they want quickly and easily. For example, customers can locate merchandise available in their size without having to click on every category or collection. In addition, oversized product images with multiple views and a rich zoom help convey the details and artisanship that goes into the creation and construction of La Perla products. La Perla will also showcase new offerings on the site, such a bridal line, and will introduce its line of men’s products in the U.S., a highly popular line for the company in Europe. Beyond e-commerce, the site will enable customers to engage with the La Perla brand and to learn about the company’s rich history in intimates.
“We developed the new site with our customer top of mind. Our goal is to provide a fluid e-commerce experience that makes it easy for visitors to find and buy exactly what they are looking for, without sacrificing the rich brand imagery that is distinctly La Perla,” said Suzy Biszantz, CEO, La Perla North America. “Looking to the future, our new site enables us to drive sales in our expanding product lines including bridal and menswear, which represent important areas of business growth for the company and are central to expanding our international presence.”
CREATETHE GROUP’s CTS/SELL platform provides La Perla with the following key capabilities:
• Global product catalog navigation: CREATETHE GROUP’s architecture offers La Perla unparalleled faceted search and global navigation that integrates complex product assortments and multiple languages, allowing customers to quickly and easily drill down to the product they want to view.
• Rich product visualization: Product catalog images are showcased in an extra large format, enabling multiple views, color swatching and rich zoom.
• Multi-language merchandising tools: La Perla’s merchandising team is able to easily manage brand and e-commerce content across all international sites from one single platform, allowing the team to rapidly execute changes and localize content.
• Marketing campaign manager: La Perla’s marketing teams are able to manage and execute custom or seasonal promotions online for each regional market.
• Complex global integration: CREATETHE GROUP’s architecture ensures seamless product catalog integration with La Perla retail systems, including real-time stock updates, online sales order synchronization and integration of payment gateways across all merchant accounts.
“For an elite brand like La Perla, it is imperative that an engaging and unique brand experience is married with rich e-commerce functionality and that this effortlessly translates across a global site rollout,” said James Gardner, founder and CEO of CREATETHE GROUP. “CREATETHE GROUP is proud to partner with La Perla, an elite brand with significant global scale, for this re-platforming project. With our e-commerce platform and creative vision, La Perla is now uniquely positioned to engage customers online, leverage the opportunities of global e-commerce and drive significant growth in their business.”
About CREATETHE GROUP:
CREATETHE GROUP is the digital commerce leader for elite brands. The company delivers luxury experiences online through its unique combination of interactive agency services, a flexible e-commerce platform, and premier fulfillment and customer service solutions. Headquartered in New York City with offices in London and Milan, CREATETHE GROUP’s clients include Burberry, Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, David Yurman, Donna Karan, Dunhill, ELUXURY, Fendi, Juicy Couture, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Movado, New York Times, Oscar de la Renta, Tom Ford, Stella McCartney and St John. For more information, please visit www.createthegroup.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About La Perla Fashions Inc.:
Founded in 1954, La Perla is a leading Italian-based brand of luxury intimate apparel, swimwear and prêt a porter. The company`s elegant and sophisticated lingerie is sold through an international network of company-owned boutiques, prestige department stores, high-end shops and online at www.laperlausa.com.