Retailers shift their ad spending from TV, radio and print ads to digital ads.
With the partnership, AbesMarket.com will be the first and only ecommerce site to carry the new line and will offer customers exclusive recipes, extensive product detail and a behind-the-scenes video interview with Stephanie Izard.
Chicago, August 21, 2013 -- AbesMarket.com, the online destination for better, more mindful living has exclusively teamed up with Chicago-based James Beard Award-winning chef Stephanie Izard to help expand her new line of gourmet sauces and rubs to aspiring chefs and home cooks nationwide. The new line, “The Flavor by Stephanie Izard,” is a mouthwatering collection of all-natural sautés, sauces, marinades and rubs that focus on bringing Izard’s “make your whole mouth happy” philosophy directly into consumers' homes. With the partnership, AbesMarket.com will be the first and only ecommerce site to carry the new line and will offer customers exclusive recipes, extensive product detail and a behind-the-scenes video interview with Stephanie Izard.
“AbesMarket.com is proud to be the exclusive online retail partner for ‘The Flavor, by Stephanie Izard’,” said Richard Demb, CEO of AbesMarket.com. “We are highly selective when it comes to the products we carry, but given Stephanie’s stellar reputation as one of America’s best chefs as well as her use of all-natural, high-quality ingredients in all her products, it was a no brainer.”
Stephanie Izard carved a place in cooking history when she became the first woman to win Bravo’s Top Chef during its fourth season in 2008. Since then, she has solidified her reputation as one of America’s finest chefs, winning numerous awards as Executive Chef of her Chicago-based restaurants Girl & the Goat and Little Goat. Recent accolades include the 2013 James Beard Foundation Award for Best Chef in the Great Lakes region and one of Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs in 2011.
‘The Flavor, by Stephanie Izard,’ is an extension of Izard’s award-winning palate, providing people nationwide with the tools necessary to create salty, sweet, savory or spicy delicacies that mimic the taste of her crowd-pleasing dishes.
"The team at AbesMarket.com is committed to finding some of the top natural products on the market, so I'm honored my new product line ‘The Flavor’ is in their line-up,” said Chef Stephanie Izard. "There is not a right or wrong way to use the sauces and rubs, I just hope they inspire Abe’s customers to play around with flavors and have fun in the kitchen.”
Sauces and vinaigrettes are one of Izard’s favorite tools for adding flavor to just about anything, from fish to pastas to dips. The sauces in “The Flavor” are all inspired by recipes Stephanie uses in some of her most popular dishes, including:
- The Marinade - This is the go-to staple marinade for just about anything. Whether it's fish, chicken, quail, tofu or vegetables, any main dish will benefit from this bold sauce, with hints of ginger and sambal.
- The Sauté - A vegetable's new best friend. This sauce will add a kick of flavor to any veggie – just toss in a hot pan to sauté. Stephanie uses it at Girl & the Goat to flavor her popular sautéed green beans dish.
- The Chee - This sauce is Stephanie's take on a classic kimchi dressing. It is very spicy and can be used as a go-to Asian condiment, meant to add an interesting spice to just about anything: mayonnaise, vegetable dip or even a marinade.
Izard's rubs are each made with a distinctive mix of spices to enhance the flavor of just about any dish. The rubs are simply numbered with three blends currently available, including:
- Rub 1 - Stephanie calls this "the duct-tape of all rubs." The spice offers a balance of sweet and spicy with hints of ranch dressing and rosemary. Rub 1 is recommended for everything from a spice rub for poultry to adding to popcorn for amped-up flavor.
- Rub 2 - A savory spice, this blend of aromatic spices and chilies is similar to a masala spice and is Izard's version of a traditional spicy rub for meats. Izard also recommends that you add the rub to mayo to make an aioli with a little kick.
- Rub 3 - Like sunburn from a tanning bed, this rub brings the cheesy heat. Perfect on everything from pasta to popcorn, this is the one rub that we can cop to eating straight from the packet.
Stephanie will continue to develop the line, adding new sauces and rubs and will eventually introduce new products, including her own line of chips.
To find out more about “The Flavor, by Stephanie Izard” or to try the line for yourself, go to http://www.abesmarket.com/store/theflavorbystephanieizard/.
ABOUT STEPHANIE IZARD
Stephanie Izard, Food & Wine “Best New Chef” and James Beard Award winner, is the Executive Chef/Partner of two Chicago restaurants, Girl & the Goat and Little Goat. A 2011 James Beard “Best New Restaurant” nominee, Girl & the Goat has been praised by many high-profile publications. Izard is a graduate of the University of Michigan and the Scottsdale Culinary Institute and has worked in some of the most respected kitchens in Chicago including La Tache, Spring and Vong. She previously owned the highly acclaimed restaurant Scylla, which she sold just prior to appearing on and winning season four of Bravo’s Top Chef. Izard’s first book, Girl in the Kitchen, was released in the fall of 2011 (Chronicle). Izard also has a newly launched product line called "The Flavor, by Stephanie Izard," consisting of sauces and rubs.
To learn more about Izard visit www.stephanieizard.com or follow her on Twitter @StephAndTheGoat.
AbesMarket.com is the online destination for better, more mindful living. Founded in 2009, the company provides hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors a go-to resource for remarkable products, enlightening content and new services that strengthen and simplify the pursuit for healthier living. In addition, AbesMarket.com works tirelessly as a champion for small business, utilizing its expanding customer base and beautifully designed website experience as an amplification stage for thousands of seller partners whose locally focused products warrant a national presence.
Located in Chicago, IL, AbesMarket.com is changing the way we live for the better. To find out more, go to www.abesmarket.com.