Retailers’ holiday promotions and a shift in consumer buying habits generates heavy demand for Monday deliveries by FedEx.
It's a team of in-house experts available for all new Bigcommerce clients to help get their online stores open for business and selling quickly.
AUSTIN, TX — April 23, 2013 — Starting an online business for the first time can be intimidating, especially for people who have little or no e-commerce experience. That’s why Bigcommerce, the leading e-commerce website builder for fast-growth businesses, today announced the Bigcommerce Success Squad, a team of in-house experts available for all new Bigcommerce clients to help get their online stores open for business and selling quickly.
Who are the Success Squad?
- Experts in e-commerce who are highly trained in personalized coaching
- Business strategy and online marketing advisors
- Coaches who guide you through store setup and demonstrate key Bigcommerce features
- Specialists at integrating applications like live chat and email marketing
- Leaders at using marketing tools like SEO, PPC and social selling
- Gurus at tracking store performance through built-in analytics and reporting
“Many people just starting out with an online store are totally new to e-commerce,” said Eddie Machaalani, co-CEO at Bigcommerce. “Customers tell us that while it’s super easy to set up a store, as with any new experience, learning something new can be daunting, even scary at times. You need an expert to guide you through the process and answer your questions; someone who understands where you’re coming from and who is there when you need them. It’s for these people that we created the Success Squad.”
“No two online businesses are the same,” said Mitchell Harper, co-CEO at Bigcommerce. “What might be a good option for someone selling t-shirts online might not work if they’re selling lifelike Obama mannequins. The Success Squad can take business owners step by step through determining which features best fit their store and what options will have the most impact on their business.”
The Success Squad can help with completing crucial steps to open an online store:
- Adding your products and positioning them to your market
- Establishing payment options (credit card, PayPal)
- Moving domain names and installing SSL certificates
- Setting up taxes and shipping methods
They can also teach you how to grow your business:
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Using SEO tools to get your store ranked highly on Google
- Optimizing your online store for mobile (iPhone, iPad)
- Social media strategies (selling and marketing on Facebook, Twitter)
- Integrating your store with your favorite business apps such as email marketing
- Maximizing sales conversions
- Identifying and measuring key business metrics such as traffic and sales
"It's rare to find a company these days that truly values client service like Bigcommerce,” said Nicole Ropp, owner of Tender Leaf Natural Products. “Having zero e-commerce experience before I started this process, I don't think I could've created such an awesome store without the help of Bigcommerce's Success Squad! They've held my hand through the entire process and guided me in the right direction every time."
"We've been in business over 25 years, first with a brick-and-mortar store, then a total switch to online in 2000,” said Vivian Vassar, owner of Hey Viv! Rockin’ 50’s Retro Clothing. “When it came time to switch e-commerce platforms for more modern functionality, we were nervous. All of the hard work we put in to build our SEO and link juice — we didn't want to lose it and start all over. When we found Bigcommerce and their Success Squad, it was clear we had a true partner on the other end of the phone. I'm happy to say that we are thriving and our customers love using the new site. Your online business is your baby and we definitely made the right decision with Bigcommerce — they care for our store just as much as we do."
Availability and Resources
- The Success Squad is available by appointment for Bigcommerce clients.
Interested in starting your own online business? Bigcommerce can help. Sign up for a 15-day free trial and get started today.
Bigcommerce is the leading e-commerce platform for fast-growth businesses, enabling them to easily launch professional online stores in hours, not weeks or months. Existing clients Gibson Guitar, Zaggora.com, YETI Coolers and over 30,000 others are using Bigcommerce’s built-in e-commerce and marketing capabilities to sell more with less effort. Bigcommerce was founded in 2009 by two Aussies turned part-time Texans with a vision to build a scalable, powerful e-commerce platform for every business in the world.