Mobile accounted for 25% of Ulta's e-commerce revenue during Q2.
Mobile event app suite provides marketers with easy-to-use solutions enabling them to maximize the impact of their corporate events.
SAN RAMON, CA (February 19, 2013) – Newly launched mobile event apps company atEvent, today introduced an innovative suite of mobile solutions that enable corporate marketers to maximize the impact of their events. The apps provide corporate marketers with easy-to-use, event-specific solutions that drive customer engagement and have real-time lead retrieval and lead nurturing functionality.
atEvent enters the market during a transformational time in the corporate event space. Marketing spend in the event space is projected to rise at double the pace of the U.S. economy¹ and 30 percent of marketers over the past year alone have indicated that they've seen the highest ROI from events and seminars².
However, despite this acceleration marketers continue to face the challenge of being unable to retrieve event-driven leads quickly and take action on them. Lead decay resulting from events is at an all-time high with 71 percent of companies indicating they are unable to take advantage of leads they generate, and only 27 percent of leads ever being contacted at all³.
This has created a greater demand than ever before for an easy-to-use mobile event solution that corporate marketers can depend on to improve engagement, retrieve and nurture leads quickly leveraging their CRM solutions to drive higher ROI from their events.
atEvent apps are tailored to help corporate marketers maximize the impact of their events by driving engagement utilizing industry leading mobile event functionality and enabling real-time lead retrieval and nurturing. atEvent apps deliver enhanced attendee experiences with relevant, real-time information, connections and a range of interactive features at every step of the way -- pre-event, during-event, and post-event.
The apps are being used by corporate marketers to add another dimension to all kinds of events, including sales and marketing events, partner events, product launches, developer events, training events, recruiting events, fund raising events and webinars.
Among the many features of atEvent apps that are being leveraged by corporate marketers include:
- Real-Time Prospect Follow-Up: atEvent apps provide real-time lead retrieval and enhance prospect profiles via CRM and marketing automation integration with leading technology vendors, enabling corporate marketers to improve prospect follow-up and conversions after their event. For a list of CRM and marketing automation vendors that are fully integrated with atEvent please visit www.at-event.com.
- Social Media Integration: Corporate marketers are using atEvent apps to connect their social media channels and drive mobile app engagement before, during and after their event. atEvent apps are fully integrated with the most comprehensive list of social platforms available on the market today, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Google+, Instagram and Foursquare.
- Mobile Event Marketing Platform: atEvent apps allows companies to use pre-approved mobile event templates (legal, brand, privacy and IT approved) in multiple languages and integrated into their CRM, marketing automation and event registration systems.
- Real-Time Prospect Feedback: With real-time communications, polling functionality and event buzz features, corporate marketers can use atEvent apps to completely transform how they engage with attendees at their events.
- Rich Prospect Intelligence: atEvent apps provide corporate marketers with detailed insights around prospect needs and interests, allowing them to optimize their follow up strategies after the event.
"With the launch of atEvent, corporate marketers can look forward to taking their events to an entirely new level of customer engagement and bottom line impact," said Uzair Dada, CEO of atEvent. "With atEvent apps, event planners, marketers and sales personnel now have a fully-integrated mobile solution that enables them to drive meaningful interactions with targeted content and capture real-time leads and prospect feedback at their events."
For more information on atEvent, including feature descriptions, customer listings, and product demo requests, please visit www.at-event.com.
atEvent creates tailored apps designed to maximize the impact of your next event. atEvent apps provide corporate marketers with event-specific solutions that have real-time lead retrieval and lead nurturing functionality. They empower event marketers to optimize attendee experiences with relevant, real-time information, connections and interactive features.
North 6th Agency, Inc.