Paid clicks on ads across Google-owned sites and its advertising network jumped 33% during the quarter.
The solution is built for the Apple iPad.
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2013 — Kronos Incorporated today announced the availability of Workforce Tablet Analytics, which transforms labor and sales data into meaningful business intelligence. It provides retailers with a single view into labor, sales, and traffic data from anywhere, at anytime. This application, along with other Kronos next generation solutions, ushers in a new era of innovation in retail workforce management whereby organizations are empowered to manage in the moment through effective staffing.
- When it comes to delivering a retail experience that builds brand loyalty and maximizes operating margins, retailers today need to manage labor costs to provide customers with the best possible shopping experience. Addressing this challenge, Workforce Tablet Analytics provides managers with the metrics, alerts, and guidance needed to proactively align labor to demand.
- The native-built tablet solution developed specifically for the Apple iPad provides on-demand visibility into retail operations through configurable dashboards. These dashboards highlight key performance indicators and deliver easy-to-interpret reports that enable managers to drill down through all levels of the organization, such as stores within districts or departments within stores.
- Designed around the needs of field managers, Workforce Tablet Analytics enables more efficient collaboration and effective communication with stores regarding potential workforce issues. Workforce Tablet Analytics provides actionable intelligence, such as recommended labor adjustments to help keep labor hours and cost in line with budget or forecast labor data. This provides the insight needed to make mid-week course corrections as a way to maintain productivity, quality, and service levels.
- Full integration of the Kronos analytics tool with the entire Kronos for Retail workforce management suite ensures data consistency across the organization from a multitude of sources including forecasting, scheduling, time and attendance, POS, traffic counters, warehouse management systems, and more. This helps retailers realize value from Big Data as they gain information and insights across silos and be more effective in driving continuous improvement efforts.
- Workforce Tablet Analytics provides retailers with access to actionable information which fuels innovative ideas with the goal of increasing sales, driving brand loyalty, and maintaining a competitive advantage.
- Workforce Tablet Analytics is available in both the Kronos Cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Paul de Freitas, store systems and business development director, The Container Store
"Workforce Tablet is a powerful application as it can help managers make changes on the fly from the floor. The more time managers can spend on the floor as opposed to the back office is valuable for any retailer. Also, while the solution can handle a great deal of complexity, the iPad helps to make it an easy and familiar experience."
- Liz Moughan, director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
"While mobility is important across all functions in the retail industry, in no other role is it more vital than for field management. Constantly on the road visiting stores and having to sift through immense amounts of data, field management is often bogged down in the minutia. But providing them with easy access to actionable information whenever and wherever they need, you unburden them so they are able to focus on what matters most – ensuring that each and every store is being managed in a way that drives customer satisfaction."
- Kronos made this announcement from the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) 102nd Annual Convention & Expo being in held in New York from Jan. 13-16. Kronos is exhibiting in booth #1825.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, andYouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.