The online apparel retailer’s filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection has drawn several potential suitors, including rapper West and music executive Damon Dash, Karmaloop ...
Total revenue increased 3.9% and store sales grew 2.4%.
Apparel chain retailer The Buckle Inc. posted a small uptick in web sales and comparable-store sales in the third quarter.
For the third quarter ended Oct. 27, The Buckle, No. 211 in the 2012 Internet Retailer Top 500, reported:
- Web sales increased year over year 3.7% to $19.6 million from $18.9 million.
- Total revenue grew about 3.9% to $284.1 million from $273.4 million in the third quarter of 2011.
- Comparable-store sales increased 2.4%.
- Net income was $41.9 million compared with $38.3 million in the third quarter of 2011.
The web accounted for 6.9% of total sales in the third quarter, the same as in the third quarter of 2011.
For the first three quarters:
- Web sales increased year over year 10.1% to $55.4 million from $50.3 million.
- Total revenue grew 5.2% to $763.4 million from $725.9 million in the first three quarters of 2011.
- Comparable-store sales increased 3.2%.
- Net income increased 7.9% to $102.9 million from $95.4 million.
The web accounted for 7.3% of total sales in the first three quarters compared with 6.9% in the first three quarters of 2011.