Meanwhile, PayPal acquires mobile payments firm Paydient.
"Their new mobile app is an incredible example of what a mobile app should be – elegant, yet simple in design, user friendly, and full of powerful and helpful technology for both business and consumer."
LAS VEGAS--Bally Technologies, Inc.(NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, mobile and interactive applications, and networked systems for the global gaming industry, today announced that the Apple® and Android™ mobile application created for Red Hawk Casino in Placerville, Calif. is now available.
“We’re excited to offer our guests the official Red Hawk Casino mobile app,” said Eric Williamson, Director of Media Operations. “This technology not only allows us to provide an even higher level of customer service, but also gives our guests a host of valuable information and entertainment.”
Anyone can download the app, which is available in the Apple iTunes® store and in Google Play®. The app enables users to:
- Get in on the high-octane gaming action by viewing casino promotions, browse available table games, find high-stake poker and slot tournaments, and meet the property’s friendly casino hosts.
- Find out about the Red Hawk Rewards Club and sign up instantly.
- Enjoy Bally’s popular Cash Wizard™ and Cash Spin free-to-play slot games for iPhone® and iPad® users.
- Unlock exclusive geo-targeted offers when within a few miles of the casino or once on property at the casino.
- View the dining menu for Red Hawk’s five award-winning restaurants, see current drink specials, and find out which band is playing at Stage Bar Entertainment.
- Access helpful details on amenities like Kid’s Quest® child-care service, the onsite arcade Cyber Quest®, or Traders Gift Shop.
- View custom GPS maps of the surrounding area, a detailed property map of the casino, plus users can drop a “pin” to locate a parking spot or where to meet friends.
- Use the embedded smart-search bar to find content by keyword.
- Bookmark information and create personalized itineraries with My Red Hawk.
- Event groups can see private, passkey-protected content only accessible to registered guests, including up-to-the-minute event schedules and programs.
- Use the directory to connect with casino hosts, the poker room, and more.
- Use the in-app feedback surveys to rate featured services.
- Connect with Red Hawk Casino on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ and get the inside scoop from the Red Hawk Blog.
“Red Hawk Casino is an outstanding property and partner for Bally Technologies,” said Aron Ezra, Vice President of Mobile at Bally Technologies. “Their new mobile app is an incredible example of what a mobile app should be – elegant, yet simple in design, user friendly, and full of powerful and helpful technology for both business and consumer.”
Using Bally’s cloud-based mobile technology platform, casinos can easily create and manage their entire portfolio of mobile websites and native apps for iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet, BlackBerry®, and other devices from a single content management system. Instead of being forced to build and update the apps separately, Bally’s Mobile Platform is intelligent enough to serve up different content and features to different devices, optimizing the user’s experience.
About Red Hawk Casino
Red Hawk Casino is owned by the Shingle Springs Tribal Gaming Authority, an instrumentality of the Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians. It is located in Placerville, Calif., at Exit 40, Red Hawk Parkway. Red Hawk Casino blends a full complement of gaming excitement with the natural beauty of Northern California. Red Hawk Casino features approximately 2,200 slot machines, 60 table games, five restaurants, four bars, and lighted, covered parking. More information can be found at www.redhawkcasino.com.
About Bally Technologies, Inc.
With a history dating back to 1932, Las Vegas-based Bally Technologies designs, manufactures, operates, and distributes advanced gaming devices, systems and technology solutions worldwide. Bally’s product line includes reel-spinning slot machines, video slots, wide-area progressives, interactive and mobile applications, and Class II, lottery, and central-determination games and platforms. Bally also offers an array of casino management, slot accounting, bonusing, cashless and table management solutions. For more information, please contact Laura Olson-Reyes, Senior Director, Marketing & Corporate Communications, at 702-584-7742, or visit http://www.ballytech.com. Connect with Bally on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
This news release may contain “forward-looking” statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and is subject to the safe harbor created thereby. Such information involves important risks and uncertainties that could significantly affect the results in the future and, accordingly, such results may differ from those expressed in any forward-looking statements. Future operating results may be adversely affected as a result of a number of risks that are detailed from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to update the information in this press release and represents that the information is only valid as of today’s date.
– BALLY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. –
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50383975&lang=en
Bally Technologies, Inc.
Laura Olson-Reyes, 702-584-7742
Senior Director, Marketing & Corporate Communications
Michael Carlotti, 702-584-7995
Vice President of Treasury and Investor Relations
Mike Trask, 702-584-7451
Corporate Communications Manager