One of every five beauty purchases online is made via the Amazon marketplace, according to a new report.
New SMS and drag-and-drop targeting capabilities enable enterprise marketers to easily create effective campaigns that leverage rich social, behavioral and profile data
Redwood City, Calif., June 5, 2012 –StrongMail, a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions for enterprises, today announced StrongMail® Message Studio® 7.0. This latest version of StrongMail's platform features a new audience targeting designer that allows drag-and-drop authoring of profile and behavioral selection criteria with real-time counts, enhanced visual design of cross-channel lifecycle programs with inbound and outbound SMS campaigns, and increased data model extensibility and integration options.
"The continuing rise of consumer engagement across digital channels has given brands access to a rapidly increasing amount of customer profile and behavioral data, and this new version of Message Studio makes it easier than ever for marketers to leverage this data to precisely target and deliver highly relevant email and SMS messages across the customer lifecycle," said Scott Ollivier, vice president of products, StrongMail. "Our unique ability to give each client their own dedicated system that isn’t shared with any other businesses has many distinct performance advantages over multi-tenant solutions, and one of the key ones is the ability to connect directly with data sources for real-time targeting involving sophisticated cross-channel selection criteria."
Key New and Enhanced Features
· Drag-and-Drop Targeting UI – Build precise targets based on profile, interaction behavior, advocacy or influence scores, as well as a range of partner data appendsfor more highly personalized and relevant messaging.
· Automated, Cross-Channel Marketing – Create and execute multi-stage lifecycle marketing campaigns that automatically trigger relevant email or SMS messages and incorporate testing, intelligent winner selection and continuous testing techniques.
· Improved Data Integration and Automation – Automate the import of enterprise data and third-party data attributes to support sophisticated targeting and personalization strategies.
· New Deliverability and Reputation Reports – New dashboards and reports make it easy to assess the performance of campaigns and reputation for individual or groups of mailing IP addresses.
A new drag-and-drop targeting interface combined with enhanced data integration capabilities enable marketers to easily build precise targets based on social profile data, referral marketing activities, demographics, interaction history and behavior and other relevant data. This new feature also helps marketers improve collaboration by rapidly generating and emailing estimated target counts to internal teams for review.
StrongMail Message Studio 7.0 also represents a significant advance in cross-channel lifecycle marketing. Using StrongMail's drag-and-drop program designer, marketers can quickly create and execute multi-stage lifecycle marketing programs that trigger relevant messages via email or SMS. Triggers can be based on any relevant data attribute or behavioral event. Furthermore, offers can be continually tested and optimized in real-time based on response data.
· Message Studio Dashboard Screenshot
· Multichannel Lifecycle Marketing Screenshot
About StrongMail Systems, Inc.
We're StrongMail. We cater to forward-thinking enterprises that are looking for more than just a “me-too” email marketing solution. As our name implies, we’re all about helping our clients create STRONG email marketing programs – ones that are impactful, effective and efficient. We believe that email provides the foundation for great interactive marketing, and that social media and mobile marketing serve to strengthen that foundation. While Forrester Research named StrongMail as one of only six ESPs suited for enterprise marketers alongside vendors like ExactTarget, Responsys and Cheetahmail, our solutions and approach are very different (which is why enterprises and high-volume senders like us). Talk to us. See how StrongMail is different, and how that difference can help your business grow. Learn more at www.strongmail.com.