JD.com and Alibaba create indexes to identify Chinese shoppers’ spending trends, which help retailers gain insight.
iGoDigital increased the company’s employee count by 38 percent year-over-year, with plans to double it in 2012.
(Indianapolis, Ind. – February 2, 2012) – iGoDigital, the market and technology leader in personalized product recommendations and guided selling tools, announces record company growth as it achieved 110 percent revenue year-over-year growth in 2011. The steady company growth was a result of iGoDigital’s commitment to innovation and client services which resulted in launching 192 customer projects in over 30 countries and increasing its client base by 55 percent in 2011. To support the company’s growth, iGoDigital increased the company’s employee count by 38 percent year-over-year, with plans to double it in 2012.
“We are extremely proud of our team's accomplishments and growth in 2011,” said Eric Tobias, president, iGoDigital. “Our consistently strong client retention rates and revenue growth are key indicators that we're delivering on our mission to help clients create personal shopping experiences for their customers while increasing conversion rates and average order value, and are key enablers to fuel even more innovation and continued superior client service. We’re well positioned for continued growth in 2012.”
Additional 2011 company highlights include:
• Many enhancements to the speed of servers (including 40,000 hits per minute on Black Friday), with overall client traffic up by 35 percent
• Helped clients deliver an average of 500 million recommendations (across both guided selling and product recommendations combined) per month
• Numerous enhancements to personalized recommendations platform including a new mobile platform, deeper integrations into social commerce tools like Facebook and Twitter, new recommendation algorithms and augmentations to the reporting platform for recommendations
• Named to Inc. 500/5000 list and TechPoint Mira Awards Program Finalist
• Doubled office space size since 2010
• Selected to join the New England Mail Order Association (NEMOA),one of the nation's most active multichannel merchant associations dedicated exclusively to the catalog/multichannel industry
Used by many of the largest online retailers, iGoDigital's personalized product recommendation solutions exposes customers to relevant and desirable products at multiple interaction points during the shopping process. The platform analyzes individual shopper behavior, the wisdom of the crowds, and individual product attributes to show the most relevant products, in real-time, to each shopper. Because each tool is powered by iGoDigital's Customer Intelligence Engine, retailers can leverage their investment across multiple personalization solutions.
To learn more about iGoDigital, visit www.igodigital.com.
iGoDigital is the leading provider of guided selling and product recommendations solutions that guide smarter retail. Powered by the Customer Intelligence Engine, iGoDigital delivers accurate, predictive and actionable real-time product recommendations tools that guide a retailer’s shoppers through a personalized cross-channel shopping experience. Named to the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing companies in 2008 and 2011, iGoDigital currently serves 7 of the 10 top online retailers and many of the world’s most successful retail brands, including Amazon, Staples, Wal-Mart, P&G, OnlineShoes and Scholastic. iGoDigital is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN. To learn more about iGoDigital, visit www.igodigital.com.