The high-end fashion retailer is piloting beacons in three stores, using the mobile technology to send shoppers directions to in-store events.
The rise of social media has encouraged consumers to engage in conversations using a host of new technologies from m-commerce to tablets.
Reston, VA May 16, 2011 — Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software today announced availability of Clarabridge 4.5 “Tower” release for its’ Enterprise and Professional editions. The new release includes embedded connections to several major social media sources, full French and Portuguese NLP including advanced sentiment analysis, an API for multi-verbatim real-time access and new security and administration capabilities. In addition, users can take advantage of a host of new reports and dashboards, all of which amount to a greater focus on a universal view of the customer.
The rise of social media has encouraged consumers to engage in conversations using a host of new technologies from m-commerce to tablets, while simultaneously increasing the volume of their feedback across more traditional touchpoints like surveys, chats and call centers. This greater depth and breadth of voice of the customer listening posts, and the global nature of today’s consumer is forcing companies to think more broadly about a universal view of their customer, looking across cultures, time zones and mediums. Clarabridge Tower release extends their reach and simplifies access to the voice of the customer, while allowing more people within an organization access to the reports they need to take action on the insights they uncover.
“Smart phones have become a ubiquitous character in the landscape of everyday life and as tablets extend the reach of more and more people, the volume of conversations a person has about a product, brand or service have increased exponentially,” said Sid Banerjee, president and CEO, Clarabridge. “By embedding a host of social media source vendors, and expanding the multi-lingual reach of our platform, we’re enabling our customers to be truly global in listening to the voice of their customers. Further, the social media aggregation and increasingly advanced analytics available right within Clarabridge allows users throughout an organization to extract actionable insights to help them and their companies become leaders in customer loyalty and retention.”
Clarabridge Tower release now offers Enterprise and Professional users a variety of product enhancements including:
- VOC source framework: Now, users can directly access data pulled from Lithium, NM Incite Buzzmetrics and Radian6 without leaving the Clarabridge interface. They get faster access to the conversations and insights that can make the difference in keeping customers loyal, and the framework is designed to easily add more sources over time.
- Language pack framework: Customers can get a truly international view of the customer with the addition of full NLP and sentiment in French and Portuguese (to English and Spanish), and the creation of an extensible language pack framework for easy addition of full NLP/Sentiment support of additional languages in the future.
- Enhanced analytics capabilities: Users can take advantage of word and linguistic connection “word clouds”, enhanced charting and dashboards, new, more robust graphs, and improved sharing of filters, category models and reports. These features provide dashboard to data access in seconds and multiple ways to analyze data directly in the Clarabridge environment.
- Advanced administration: Broadening access to the insights available in Clarabridge is now easier, with enhanced and simplified administration features.
- New APIs: Two new APIs are now available for directly connecting to the Clarabridge platform for real-time multi-verbatim processing and project creation.
Pricing and Availability
Clarabridge Tower release is available immediately. For more information on pricing or to setup a product demonstration please go to http://www.clarabridge.com , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (571) 299-1800. Clarabridge is also available on a self-service SaaS basis with Clarabridge Professional. For more information on Clarabridge Professional, and to take advantage of our limited 2,000 free verbatim trial offer, please visit http://www.clarabridge.com/Product/ClarabridgeforProfessionals.aspx .
Clarabridge is the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software for customer experience management. Clarabridge enables Global 1000 enterprises to achieve a universal understanding of their customers by automatically collecting, classifying, scoring sentiment, and analyzing qualitative data found in voice of the customer feedback channels. Insights extracted result in improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations and customer service across an organization. Clarabridge customers include AOL, B/E Aerospace, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Gaylord Hotels, Intuit, J.D. Power, Marriott International, Nissan, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with headquarters in Reston, Va. and offices in San Francisco, Boston and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit http://www.clarabridge.com or Twitter: @clarabridge.