Multichannel retailers sent 14.6% more emails in the second quarter than they did a year earlier.
Versatile Enterprise Solution Accelerates ROI, Minimizes Total Cost of Ownership
COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 27, 2010 - Astute Solutions (www.astutesolutions.com) today announced the release of RealDialog 3.0, a knowledge management and e-service solution for enabling superior customer experiences across Web, contact center, social media and mobile touch points.
RealDialog 3.0 meets companies' urgent needs, equipping them to deliver positive customer experiences across multiple communication channels; expedite information access to quickly and effectively address customer inquiries; reduce service- and support-related costs; and achieve productivity across the enterprise.
Available as an on-premise solution or through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery model, RealDialog 3.0 has the versatility to be deployed for many uses through a single platform, including:
- Providing high quality, online service experiences—24/7—via a conversational "virtual assistant" on a company's website
- Resolving a majority customers' routine and complex questions/issues online to significantly reduce the volume and costs of inbound email and phone calls
- Delivering precise answers and interactive guidance through the CRM or contact center application to help agents resolve issues quickly and enhance the customer experience
- Improving the speed and quality of email, chat and social media responses by delivering pre-approved, branded replies
- Providing employees and partners instant access to a wide variety of systems and documents across the enterprise through a single knowledge engine
- Closing the gap between gathering social network data and strengthening customer relationships and company brand(s)
- Capturing and sharing detailed "voice of the customer" insights that drive continuous improvement and innovation for service, marketing, sales and product development
RealDialog's capabilities are not limited to service provision. Through a fully-customizable interface, it supports numerous functions, organizations and industries. Additional applications include facilitating e-commerce transactions, supporting technical help desks, providing dealer and franchise support, and delivering human resources support.
Enhanced to include Web-based interface for simplified response authoring and maintenance, RealDialog 3.0 leverages the following differentiators to accelerate return on investment and maintain a very low total cost of ownership:
- Delivers exceptionally accurate and clear answers — RealDialog "understands" the intent of customer/end user questions, regardless of phrasing, to deliver answers with up to 99 percent accuracy. Its performance results from a combination of Natural Language Understanding, artificial intelligence and advanced linguistics techniques.
- Converses in a personalized manner to clarify end-user needs — Like a "live" agent, RealDialog can engage a customer/user in a conversation, so the solution excels at resolving complex inquiries online. It understands when clarification is needed to resolve an issue, and asks questions to build context and to fully understand requests.
- Retrieves and incorporates multimedia and customer-/user-specific data into its responses — RealDialog seamlessly integrates with enterprise data systems to deliver the most appropriate content for the needs of the user and channel. Response types include a specific text response, a paragraph within a document or file, and/or a specific file (Web page, Office document, sound file, video, etc.). RealDialog can incorporate customer account information, order history, loyalty card or membership programs, and other data from multiple external data sources into its responses.
- Learns by analyzing the voice of the customer, word-for-word. RealDialog "learns" from the question and answer pairs from every user conversation. The solution can analyze thousands of unstructured questions and conversations. it pinpoints content gaps and provides actionable insight into end users' opinions, perceptions, wants, needs, and feelings.
- Enables non-technical users to author content and maintain the system — RealDialog is implemented in as few as 21 days. it automatically populates much of its knowledge base by "learning" from a company's existing Web pages, documentation and enterprise content. The solution's powerful authoring toolset eliminates the need for programming. Non-technical business users add/modify/tailor responses, content and dialogs for multiple touch points using text and HTML. Through content collaboration tools, they delegate questions to subject matter experts (SMEs), ensuring timely, consistent and accurate information.
"Customer experience strategies are unraveling as companies contemplate how to leverage social media and open new customer-facing channels against cost and performance pressures. Soaring operational expenses and integration complexities limit service evolution. Versatile knowledge management is now the great enabler," said Astute Solutions President, Joseph Sanda. "RealDialog 3.0 offers organizations a clear path to aligning their capabilities with strategic objectives. It continues our tradition of improving the quality, efficiency and impact of customer interactions while minimizing cost and complexity."
To learn more about RealDialog's capabilities and impact, visit http://www.astutesolutions.com/realdialog.php.
About Astute Solutions
Through award-winning customer interaction and relationship management solutions, Astute Solutions enables companies to differentiate through customer service excellence. Its user-friendly ePowerCenter TM and RealDialog TM solutions provide the robust capabilities companies need to deliver efficient, high-touch, and high-quality service; while ensuring consistent and accurate responses across all communication channels. Moreover, Astute’s solutions capture actionable “voice of the customer” feedback that leads to improved products, services and operations. By partnering with Astute Solutions, leading companies across a variety of industries achieve exceptional ROI by reducing overall interaction and operational costs, improving agent performance, retaining more customers, delivering market-leading products and services, and increasing revenue. For more information, visit http://www.astutesolutions.com.