Laptops generated the largest sales in electronics on Amazon.com in Q1, while wearable technology and gaming accessories are delivering much of the growth, according to ...
91% of businesses in a new survey have web sites. 64% plan to improve their web site design in 2010; 70% plan to improve functionality.
The majority of businesses are planning to upgrade functionality of their web sites in 2010 while moving their advertising from offline to online, reports AIS Media Inc.’s “2010 Business Website and Interactive Marketing Usage Survey.”
In the survey, 91% of respondents have web sites. The study also reports:
- 64% of businesses plan to invest in improving their web site design
- 70% plan to invest in improving functionality
- 91% plan to decrease traditional advertising or keep it the same
- Only 9% plan to increase traditional advertising
- 71% indicate that their web site will play a larger or the same role in their overall business and/or marketing strategy as it did in 2009