E-commerce related hiring is up almost 19% from last year, but Nordstrom is adding fewer seasonal workers overall.
Do you understand the latest trends in consumer attitudes towards personalization and their omni-channel purchasing behavior?
Gain new insights from 2013 consumer research conducted by MyBuys and the etailing group – “How Multi-Channel Personalization Impacts Shopper Attitudes and Buying Behavior.”
In this ebook, which details the results from primary research involving more than 1,100 consumers, you’ll get all the facts, figures and conclusions and learn:
- How consumer expectations of personalized shopping experiences are increasing
- How customer-centric marketing impacts purchase intent
- What marketers can do to neutralize the key factors contributing to site and cart abandonment
- What consumers tell us about why they do purchase and do not purchase
- What consumers do next when they do not purchase
- Consumer willingness to share data to improve their shopping experience
Sponsored by: MyBuys