A second wave of attacks began midday Friday after much of the eastern United States was affected in the morning. Sites affected included Etsy, ...
When it comes to shipping ecommerce orders, dimensional (DIM) weight can cost sellers...and their customers...a lot of money. And with different DIM weight rules between different carriers and ship methods, it can be challenging for retailers to consistently minimize their DIM weight and shipping cost with each order.
In The Online Seller's Guide to Dimensional Weight, you will learn...
– How DIM weight is calculated
– How DIM weight rules differ between USPS and FedEx / UPS
– How DIM weight rules differ between domestic and international shipments
– Specific examples of how DIM weight can dramatically affect shipping costs
– Tips for reducing your DIM weight and shipping costs
Sponsored by eFulfillment Service