Get breaking news tweets and posts on speakers’ insights, show floor happenings and e-retailer and vendor announcements at NRF's Shop.org Digital Summit.
If you want to be a market leader you have to know who your competition is, and when it comes to e-commerce that means tracking the leading e-retailers in the fastest growing market (North America), the largest e-commerce market (Europe) and the emerging markets (China & Latin America). Only Internet Retailer publishes detailed competitive data on the leaders in all three markets, and for a limited time you can buy all five research guides in one package and save over 15% off the individual guide prices.
Free shipping only applies to US orders only.
What you get with the E-Commerce Leaders Suite:
- 2015 Top 500 Guide: Given how it thoroughly details the online presence of each of the 500 e-retailers within its rankings, it's easy to see why, 12 years running, the Top 500 Guide® is widely acclaimed as "the bible of e-commerce." The 352-page print and digital editions feature 57 metrics in each listing, while the workhorse database version features a full 263 metrics for the mining as you choose.
- 2015 Second 500 Guide: This is the only e-commerce resource that ranks America’s fast-growing mid-tier web merchants (501-1,000) based on their 2014 online sales. Available in a print, interactive digital or customizable online database version, the 320-page 2015 Second 500 Guide dishes up 130,500 facts and figures with up to 261 separate measurements of growth, performance and operations of each ranked retailer.
- 2015 Europe 500: This 317-page Guide reveals which retailers are mastering cross-border online shopping in Europe. If your business competes against any of these European e-retailers or is selling e-commerce solutions into this dynamic market, the all-new, completely updated 2015 Europe 500 is your passport to the competitive intelligence you need to grow your e-commerce business.
- 2015 Asia 500 Guide: The second edition of the 2015 Asia 500 is packed with the most current competitive financial, operating, site performance and social media marketing data—in all, 84 data elements per e-retailer—on each of the 500 largest global web merchants staking new claims in the Wild, Wild East: the white-hot e-commerce markets in Asia and the Pacific Rim.
- 2015 Latin America 500: The 4th edition of the Internet Retailer 2015 Latin America 500 provides in-depth analysis, rankings, profiles, and detailed financial/operating metrics on Latin America's 500 largest web merchants. The Executive Summary provides key data charts and the database offers 132 separate data elements per retailer as well as names and company addresses for 1,021 e-commerce executives in the region.