Some retailers launched online deals well in advance of Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Spangler Candy makes 10 million Dum Dums a day. Millions of consumers enjoy their products, and thousands of businesses order online through SpanglerCandy.com.
Now, using Windsor Circle to integrate and analyze purchase history data, Spangler Candy was able to win-back lapsed customers with a targeted data-driven email, helping to generate their highest day of online sales ever.
In this detailed 15-page case study, you'll learn:
- How Spangler Candy won back churning customers, with 30% open and 9% click rate (2.2 times 2013 list average!)
- How to thank new customers using order data, get 45%+ open rates and create repeat buyers.
- Steps to build a loyalty program, starting with an opt-in campaign, ending with full automation.
- How to maximize holiday revenue with a big spenders campaign and segmented product recommendations.
- How Spangler Candy is building a customer engagement program using Windsor Circle's 9 Pillars of Retention Automation Framework.
Windsor Circle connects Spangler Candy's in-house e-commerce platform to its ExactTarget email account. Learn how any retailer can increase online sales with data-driven e-mail.
Sponsored by: Windsor Circle