Private investment firm Comvest Partners acquires the financially troubled e-retailer, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in March.
Combine ever-changing shopping feed requirements with constantly updating inventory, and the fallout from feed mistakes can quickly snowball.
This report reveals the top 5 product feed mistakes that are costing retailers profits — and how to fix them! We will highlight:
– Ways to optimize the #1 indexed attribute of a retailer's product feed.
– The ideal product description length to show up for more relevant queries in Google Shopping.
– 4 oft-neglected attributes that should be included in every product's description.
– A key feed attribute that can limit retailer reach and exposure on Google Shopping.
– Critical reasons successful retailers update their feeds regularly. (You'll be surprised at who's making this mistake.)
Don't get caught making any of these mistakes. Download this free report today.
Sponsored by: ROI Revolution