The online apparel retailer’s filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection has drawn several potential suitors, including rapper West and music executive Damon Dash, Karmaloop ...
Google Analytics may be free, but that doesn't stop it from being one of the most powerful tools in your ecommerce arsenal.
But with great power comes great responsibility–and managing this data is overwhelming, to say the least.
That's why we compiled this Quick Reference Guide for you, highlighting five essential Google Analytics reports for ecommerce.In the guide, you'll discover built-in reports to help you:
– Capitalize on your highest-performing marketing channels to get more bang for your promotional buck.
– Diagnose low Quality Score by knowing your landing page data.
– Improve sales funnel retention by dissecting customer navigational patterns with one unique report.
– Gain further insights into your customer intentions by using a single report to target your promotions more efficiently.
– PLUS: get access to the on-demand web clinic featuring a 30-minute walk-through of these reports as a supplement to the Quick Reference Guide.
BONUS GIFT: Download this guide and you'll be given access to our invitation-only Quick Reference Guide Part 2, featuring immediate access links to five of ROI Revolution's custom Google Analytics reports.
Sponsored by: ROI Revolution