E-commerce related hiring is up almost 19% from last year, but Nordstrom is adding fewer seasonal workers overall.
E-Retail Quarterly Financial Spotlight
An analysis of the financial performance of publicly traded online retailers
The report analyzes what’s driving growth for the winners, and what’s stalling growth for the retailers and vendors struggling to increase their top and bottom lines. The analysis further breaks down earnings by merchant type, including analyzing how store-based merchants are growing their e-commerce businesses, and how all online retailers are competing in ret. The Internet Retailer Online Retail Stock Index provides insight into how investors are viewing e-retail during the quarter. The Online Retail Stock Index comprises 25 web-only retailers and e-commerce technology providers. This provides a snapshot of how publicly traded companies dependent on online retail sales fared against the broader market, an indication of how investors are viewing the health of the e-commerce industry.
The report includes:
- Analysis of financial earnings results of 30+ publicly traded online retailers that disclose e-commerce sales on a quarterly basis.
- Analysis of the industry’s largest e-commerce technology and service providers, and their financial performance.
- A look into how investors view online retail with the exclusive Internet Retailer Online Retail Stock Index that comprises 25 web-only companies and e-commerce technology providers.
- In-depth review of online retailers’ performance by merchant type.
- Analysis of who’s winning in mobile commerce.
- In-depth review of which retailers and technology providers are making profits.