The feature is currently being tested in several of Drizly’s markets. It is expected to launch early next year.
Download this free guide to learn:
– What industry experts have to say about B2C "cross-border" eCommerce GOLD RUSH.
– How to run efficient "cross-border" eCommerce operations, marketing and customer service in China.
– Tips and tricks to China online shoppers likes, dislikes, and what type of products they want to buy online.
– Insights on how to select a right 3rd-party Service Provider, offering turnkey ecommerce solutions and services with proven track records.
– Best practices on deploying turnkey technology and "one-step shop" value-added services, enabling US sellers to seamlessly sell products directly to online shoppers in China without a local entity, operations or warehouse.
Sponsored by: VoyageOne