The policy lets overseas e-retailers sell into China without animal testing, but companies still need help entering the China market.
Your Blueprint to Building Solid ROI in Retail Web Marketing
The All-New 2013 Search Marketing Guide from Internet Retailer Ranks the Leading Marketers and Top Search Terms in Retail SEM
The e-commerce market is fiercely competitive. Given the sheer volume of qualified traffic originating from search engines, it’s more important than ever for e-retailers to ensure that their web sites are correctly optimized for ideal positioning in search results. Although they spend billions of dollars on paid search marketing, many online merchants still struggle with maximizing their return on that investment and targeting the keywords that deliver the best results.
With so much at stake, web merchants need a solid business intelligence blueprint to build successful search marketing strategies. The 208-page, newly updated and expanded 2013 Search Marketing Guide from Internet Retailer is the best blueprint in the industry.
The 2013 Search Marketing Guide includes proprietary research on:
- The online retailers who lead in paid and natural search marketing
- Data on the most frequently used and highest-ranking keywords by leading retail web sites
- How much the largest e-retailers spend each month on paid search
- A breakdown of search engine traffic for the 250 largest retailers for both paid and natural search
- The names of 500 executives in charge of the top retail search marketing programs and the vendors they depend on
- Detailed case studies showing how web merchants solved search challenges and achieved dramatic sales gains
- “How to” articles by top search marketing experts providing the keys to great search results
- Complete details on more than 170 search engine marketing and site search solutions providers
Search Engine Marketing Facts
- 64%: The percentage of retailers increasing their average monthly pay-per-click spending in 2012
- 27.3%: The percentage of retailers naming search marketing as an e-commerce technology budget priority
- 37.5%: The percentage of retail chains expecting to add or replace a search marketing application in the coming year
- 18.2%: The percentage of retailers identifying a hiring a paid search/SEO specialist as a top technology priority
- Search Rankings—Top 5 retailers in 20 categories
- Top Search Terms—Top 3 retailers for 400 of the most-searched keywords
- Case Studies—How search marketing boosts web sales
- Industry Contacts—500+ e-retailer execs & search marketing providers