Online sales for J.Jill are growing and hit $228 million for the 12 months ended Oct. 29.
Many companies don't give proper attention to the entire path to purchase because it seems too complex and time consuming. The truth is that this kind of optimization does take some work – but with the right processes and tools it can quickly lead to incredible results.
This digital commerce guide looks at the four mains stages of the customer lifecycle: attract, engage, convert and care.
The Episerver commerce platform was developed to help you succeed at each stage of the customer journey.
Using this guide, you will learn how to:
• Provide smart navigation tools
• Personalize on-site content
• Improve the impact of promotions
• Drive optimization through data
• Remove barriers to purchase in your checkout
Sponsored by Episerver