Alibaba’s Tmall Global now features goods from 14,500 overseas brands, 80% of them selling in China for the first time.
Comprehensive Research Ranking In-Demand E-Commerce Vendors
Granular details on 1,807 vendors and every e-retailing client they serve.
Who are the 1,807 e-commerce applications and services providers catering to North America’s Top 1000 e-retailers? Which leading North American e-retailers are using which vendors, and for which application or service? How many total clients does one of these top e-commerce vendors have? The Internet Retailer 2017 Vendors to the Top 1000 reveals the answers. Vendor rankings are based on their number of retail clients ranked in the Internet Retailer 2016 Top 500 Guide® and Second 500 Guide and the web sales those retailers represent. This exclusive research comprehensively ranks every vendor across 30 solutions categories—from affiliate marketing to web site testing/optimization. With a convenient web-based platform, you can filter your search criteria on vendors within a certain category and customize reports based on comparative metrics within seconds.
What you get in the Report (PDF)
- 214e-commerce vendor rankings
- Comprehensive listing of each vendor's clients and services performed for Top 10 in each category
- 24 metrics per vendor
- Rankings across 30 solutions categories
- Entry-level pricing info and full descriptions of each vendor's technology or service
- Names, titles and corporate address information on 882
Cost = $199