Online sales for J.Jill are growing and hit $228 million for the 12 months ended Oct. 29.
An analysis of the trends shaping the future of web design and actionable advice from web design professionals
Having a nice-looking website is an advantage. But when it comes to really closing that sale, making a site easy to navigate and products easy to find, regardless of what device the consumer uses, is vital.
In an Internet Retailer consumer survey, nearly 66% of respondents say the “look and feel “of a website has an impact on whether or not they complete a purchase. But, when asked what they consider to be the most important design feature on any online shopping site, more than 72% say they want a site that makes it easy for them to find what they want. The best online retailers emphasize search and usability and are experimenting with emerging technology—including artificial intelligence—to make shopping even easier.
What You Get
- Critiques of 65 e-commerce websites from the Internet Retailer Top 1000.
- Results of Internet Retailer’s exclusive consumer survey.
- Examples of how e-retailers are using new technology to re-shape online shopping.
- Advice from web design professionals.
- A listing of leading web design vendors and service companies.
- Top 500 website features and functions.