One of every five beauty purchases online is made via the Amazon marketplace, according to a new report.
Profiles, pricing and everything else you need to know about the top technology platforms available to online retailers
Nearly half of all respondents in an exclusive Internet Retailer survey are looking to switch e-commerce platforms. Learn which platforms the top web merchants are currently using, what type of system a hefty 40% of respondents desire, and when and why they plan on making a move.
In this 67-page report, also hear some tricks of the trade from web merchants who recently launched new e-commerce platforms, including what they look for in a platform provider, how much they’re willing to pay and key questions to ask.
What you get
- Detailed profiles of the 10 e-commerce platform companies powering top e-commerce sites today
- Directory of 50 North America-based platform vendors
- In-depth analysis article on current trends in platform technology
- Exclusive survey results of e-retailers’ platform spending plans
- List of the Top 500 merchants’ current platform partners
- Tips on how to vet your next platform provider
Cost = $199