Bed Bath & Beyond, Walgreens and PetSmart are among the retailers selling through Google’s voice-activated devices.
The rapid growth in mobile technology is becoming a driving force in across numerous industry verticals, from healthcare to retail to restaurants and other, both for enhancing the mobile consumer’s experience as well as for improving organizations’ operations. The editors of Mobile Strategies 360 invite you to keep abreast of the changes taking place at the speed of innovation with this 20-page mobile executive report, The Mobile Champions. It consists of interviews with seven executives in the fields of healthcare, retail, education, restaurants and the travel/hospitality industry, each of whom are championing mobile technology in novel ways and driving customer engagement and real ROI as a result. Whatever your industry vertical, any business impacted by the rise of the mobile web can glean valuable insights from the best practices outlined in The Mobile Champions.
- Chris Glodé, vice president of digital, Under Armour Inc.
- Tony Crimaldi, mobile marketing manager, Mayo Clinic
- Dana Shefsky, director of digital product innovation, Hilton Worldwide
- Matt Cook, emerging technologies librarian, University of Oklahoma
- Dr. Steve Ommen, associate dean, Mayo Clinic Center for Connected Care
- Dennis Maloney, vice president, chief digital officer, Domino’s Pizza Inc.