Alibaba’s Tmall Global now features goods from 14,500 overseas brands, 80% of them selling in China for the first time.
Never-before-published data ranks & analyzes the world’s top online luxury competitors.
An Art Deco-inspired Louis Vuitton purse. A pair of Coach rain boots. An Armani jacquard wool suit. They're what you think of when luxury e-commerce comes to mind. But this burgeoning global market also embraces luxury goods from retail sites you may have never heard of until now—from Brazilian apparel and accessories retailer Gallerist to China-based jewelry kingpin Zbird.com—and which represent the fastest-growing luxury e-commerce retailers worldwide. Which luxury e-retail sites rank among the world's best? Using data on average tickets and the merchandise sold by e-retailers ranked in six of our global databases on Top500Guide.com, Internet Retailer has identified, ranked & thoroughly analyzed the world's largest competitors in web luxury. The lesson for all retailers is to boost average orders & online sales by adding more higher-price luxury items to their web stores.
- Ranking of the world's 73 largest luxury e-retailers by size & showing each competitor's 2015 web sales, growth rates, average orders, conversion rates and home countries
- Breakdown of the online luxury market by region, tallying the top performers in each
- Lists of the Top 10 & 10 fastest-growing luxury web sites worldwide
- Data on which types of luxury products are selling the best and growing the fastest online
- A digital marketing analysis of each luxury e-retailer's use of e-mail, paid search & social media
- Demographic metrics on the age, gender and income of the online luxury buyer