Online sales for J.Jill are growing and hit $228 million for the 12 months ended Oct. 29.
The 363-page Digital Edition gives you 45 metrics per profiled e-commerce vendor, and delivers:
- A cover story that discusses how e-retailers select their e-commerce platform providers for mission-critical upgrades
- Our exclusive survey results on what 11% of Top 1,000 e-retailers plan to spend for e-commerce technologies and services in 2016
- A feature story that analyzes the double-edged sword of vendor consolidation—what are the implications of M&As for the end-users?
- Detailed profiles of top 10 vendors in 30 solutions categories with 45 data points per vendor listing
- Entry-level pricing information and full descriptions of each vendor’s product application or service
- Collective web sales of Top 1,000 clients broken down by merchant type
- Names and corporate contact information on 902 solutions provider executives