The growing number of influential Weibo commentators are increasingly opening their own online shops or promoting products.
Global 1000 Report (PDF):
This report contains a complete summary analysis of the information in the Global 1000 database, including:
- Rankings, growth rates, market shares and analysis of the world's 1,000 largest e-retailers that account for 35% of the global e-commerce market.
- Rankings, sales, growth rates and analysis of the world's 18 largest online marketplaces, which account for another 40% of global e-commerce.
- A five-year history of global e-commerce sales broken down by five major regional and the top 12 national markets, including country profiles and trend analysis.
- The percentage of total world e-commerce sales generated by e-retailers in each of 12 leading countries.
- Key stats for national e-commerce markets, including number of online shoppers and smartphone penetration.
- Exclusive data on omnichannel and mobile commerce features of top online merchants in 12 major global markets.
- An in-depth analysis of the global online apparel business.
- Detailed reporting on the trends shaping global e-commerce, including the growth of online marketplaces and mobile commerce.
- Interviews with global e-commerce experts and profiles on innovative web merchants like Zalando and B2W.
PDF Report = $495