The average return on Facebook ad spend rises 26% in Q3, according to social media advertising firm Nanigans.
Click, Ship & Return
How online retailers keep up with Amazon, or at least try, on delivery
Online retailers out there know that Amazon sets a pretty high bar when it comes to fast and free delivery of online orders, and an easy returns process. But what about everyone else in online retail? Is anyone keeping up with Amazon in this regard? Are they getting better at delivering quickly? How about returns? This report breaks down in detail who among the leaders in e-commerce are keeping up—and sometimes beating—Amazon on delivery, and how they are doing so. It also looks in depth at the returns process to highlight the winners and losers in terms of offering convenient options to consumers. Any e-retailers looking to benchmark their own fulfillment and delivery practices against their competitors need this valuable information.
What you get:
- Detailed charts and tables of how the 30 online retailers rank in terms of how fast they process online orders, deliver, and process refunds
- Exclusive survey results on consumer expectations for delivery
- Charts of the five fastest and slowest e-retailers on delivery
- Exclusive survey of online retailers’ delivery options
- Feature on how e-retailers are giving consumers control over delivery options
- Historical data covering delivery times over the three years
Cost = $199