Alibaba’s Tmall Global now features goods from 14,500 overseas brands, 80% of them selling in China for the first time.
This report is one component of the four-part Internet Retailer 2016 Digital Marketing Report Series. The Best Social Media Marketers in E-Commerce downloadable PDF report includes tables, charts and in-depth feature stories that reveal the most successful social media marketers in online retail, and the strategies for success these merchants deploy to drive brand awareness, engagement and ultimately website traffic and sales.
Report content includes:
- Internet Retailers’ exclusive ranking of the Best 50 Social Media Marketers in E-Commerce, which takes into account around 19 social metrics that measure the size of retailers’ networks, the engagement level and how effectively retailers are driving site traffic from social networks
- In-depth feature story on how online retail’s most astute players are using social media to appeal to the shoppers they most desire
- Case studies on how key online retailers and brands like Stuart Weitzman, American Girl, Fossil and Michael Kors are driving and measuring success on social media
- In-depth rankings and listings of the 10 leading social media marketing vendors the Top 1000 online retailers, including the number of retail clients they hold, the total web sales those clients represent, technology pricing and product details
- Charts of the Top 25 e-retailers ranked by the percentage of site traffic they receive from social networks, with data on how that translates into social derives visits
- Chart of the Top 25 e-retailers ranked by Facebook Likes with engagement data such as number of comments and shares per post, plus response time on Facebook
- Chart of the Top 25 e-retailers ranked by Twitter Followers, with year-over-year growth and average number of retweets
- Chart of the Top 25 e-retailers ranked by Pinterest Followers, with year-over-year growth
- Chart of the Top 25 e-retailers ranked by YouTube views, with data on subscribers and year-over-year growth
- Chart of the Top 25 e-retailers ranked by Instagram followers
Get the Complete Digital Marketing Report Series for only $349
The complete 2016 Digital Marketing Report Series will equip you and your marketing team with complete data and rankings of the leaders in e-commerce marketing plus the strategic insights, at-a-glance competitive analyses, case studies and best practices—all of which will allow you to make well-informed marketing decisions that reap the best return on your marketing investment. And remember, you save $167 when you order the entire Four-Report Series now and download to your desktop or laptop for immediate viewing!