Online sales for J.Jill are growing and hit $228 million for the 12 months ended Oct. 29.
This report is one component of the four-part Internet Retailer 2016 Digital Marketing Report Series. The Best Search Marketers in E-Commerce offers, for the very first time, a proprietary ranking of America’s 50 best paid and 50 best organic search marketers based on an algorithm that takes multiple metrics into account. Aside from these 50 Best rankings, the report also features 16 pages of charts such as SEO winners by merchandise and the Top 10 biggest paid search spenders across 15 merchandise categories. Eleven pages of feature and trend stories include a spotlight on mobile advertising and Google’s latest developments.
Report content includes:
- Article on how retailers are adjusting paid search strategies to take advantage of mobile and local advertising options
- Analysis of what retailers are doing to understand shoppers—and what they’re looking for—as this is essential to ranking highly in organic search results
- Story on Google’s Q4 results
- Trend story on how more money is flowing to mobile search ads
- Trend story on Google’s test of a new Product Listing Ads layout
- Trend story on Google’s new Shopping Insights tool
- In-depth listings on the 10 leading search engine marketing vendors to the Top 1000, including data on products, clients and pricing
Get the Complete Digital Marketing Report Series for only $349
The complete 2016 Digital Marketing Report Series will equip you and your marketing team with complete data and rankings of the leaders in e-commerce marketing plus the strategic insights, at-a-glance competitive analyses, case studies and best practices—all of which will allow you to make well-informed marketing decisions that reap the best return on your marketing investment. And remember, you save $167 when you order the entire Four-Report Series now and download to your desktop or laptop for immediate viewing!