Retailers shift their ad spending from TV, radio and print ads to digital ads.
This report is one component of the four-part Internet Retailer 2016 Digital Marketing Report Series. The Best Email Marketers in E-Commerce offers, for the very first time, a proprietary ranking of America’s best email marketers based on an algorithm designed to highlight, across six criteria, which e-retail websites are getting the biggest return on their email marketing investments and why. Aside from this 50 Best ranking, the report also features 19 pages of charts with other rankings and 24 pages of analysis that includes feature articles and case studies on leading retailers breaking new—and very profitable ground—in retail email marketing.
Report content includes:
- In-depth feature story on how the most effective email marketers are driving the highest returns through messages that go out when consumers visit a site but don’t buy
- Analysis article that delves into successful email marketing strategies deployed over the 2015 holiday season
- Case studies on what key e-retail players like Bonobos and L.L. Bean are doing to drive higher returns through email
- Best email marketers in e-commerce with data on how much traffic retailers receive from email and a check of features of those campaigns, including whether or not they are mobile optimized
- Top 50 online retailers that send the most email with data on 2015 and 2014 email campaigns
- Top 50 e-retailers ranked by the percentage of website traffic they receive from email
- The 50 merchants who sent the most holiday-related messages in Q4
- Retailers with the fastest email response time
Get the Complete Digital Marketing Report Series for only $349
The complete 2016 Digital Marketing Report Series will equip you and your marketing team with complete data and rankings of the leaders in e-commerce marketing plus the strategic insights, at-a-glance competitive analyses, case studies and best practices—all of which will allow you to make well-informed marketing decisions that reap the best return on your marketing investment. And remember, you save $167 when you order the entire Four-Report Series now and download to your desktop or laptop for immediate viewing!