Alibaba’s Tmall Global now features goods from 14,500 overseas brands, 80% of them selling in China for the first time.
For only $199, this downloadable, full-color, 58-page PDF features 28 pages of in-depth analysis of e-commerce in Asia, as well as 12 pages of key charts—including the full Asia 500 rankings—and infographics for at-a-glance analysis. Report content includes:
- An overview story on Asian cross-border e-commerce, and the payoffs for international merchants
- Three feature articles highlighting e-commerce trends in China, India and Indonesia
- A marketplace snapshot ranking and profiling the 7 top online marketplaces in Asia, from known heavy-hitters like China’s Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Japan’s Rakuten Ichiba, and India’s Flipkart to ones less well-known in the West
- A detailed, two-page e-commerce market facts map for the countries of China, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand
- Key charts on the top 3 e-retailers in key Asia-Pacific markets
- Complete Asia 500 rankings by web sales