If there's something you've bought offline that you weren't able to buy online, we're probably thinking about that.”
The fourth edition of this popular e-commerce features 352 pages packed with more than 80,000 e-retailing facts and figures on the mid-tier e-retailers to watch in North American e-commerce. The 2014 Second 500 Guide delivers a more in-depth view of up-and-coming players delivering impactful performances on the e-retailing stage. And for solutions providers, there's no better business development tool targeting mid-market e-retailers that can serve as a lead-generation tool for you, as the Second 500 Guide now includes an index of more than 1,200 e-retailing executive names.
Plumb the 2014 Second 500 Guide's depths to discover new and updated metrics per ranked retailer like these:
• 30 vendor categories tracked for all Second 500 retailers—three more than last year—including three new ones of Online Advertising, International E-Commerce Services and Web Site Testing/Optimization
• Data on the number of full-time e-commerce employees in 2013 versus 2012
• Percentage of web sales e-retailers receive from online marketplaces and international shoppers
• A comprehensive analysis story on trends among the up and comers in e-commerce—who's winning and why? How do small retailers stay relevant online while Amazon and the largest retail chains continue to grow e-commerce market share?
• Six in-depth case studies on the secrets of the fastest-growing small merchants
Updated elements for the 2014 Second 500 Guide include:
• Year-over-year growth in Internet sales
• Shopper demographics
• Comparison shopping site affiliations
• Monthly web traffic and unique visitors
• Average order values and conversion rates
• Top web management
• Web site speed ratings
• Merchandising categories
• Number of affiliate marketing relationships
And much, much more.
Sales Figures2013 online sales of web merchants ranked 501-1,000
Thorough AnalysisComplete financial, operations, performance details on each ranked e-retailer
Comprehensive ScopeFeatures citing trends for mid-market retailers
Industry Contacts1,270 online retailing executives