AlertSite`s New InSite Offers 360-Degree View of Web Performance
Turnkey solution puts AlertSite`s technology inside the firewall, providing a critical additional perspective on performance and availability of Web-based applications
COCONUT CREEK, Fla.-January 13, 2009-Obtaining a complete view of performance and availability of Web applications just became simpler and more affordable. Today AlertSite® unveiled its new easy-to-use comprehensive Web performance monitoring and measurement solution, InSite by AlertSite. Within minutes of unboxing InSite in their own data centers or client locations, network administrators can get a detailed, 360-degree view into the availability, load times, and response times of their Web-based applications.
"You take InSite out of the box and put it in your rack, or install the software and log in, and within minutes you can begin measuring and monitoring your applications from the inside," says Ken Gross, President and CEO of AlertSite. "It`s our most flexible and customizable solution yet, enabling users to seamlessly compare internal and external measurements for a faster diagnosis of performance issues. Whether you are a new client or are already using AlertSite`s performance monitoring services outside the firewall, InSite provides a critical additional perspective on your Web site and other Web-based applications. To ensure uptime and availability for employees and customers, InSite is a must-have solution."
Even if you`ve never used an internal monitoring solution before, getting started has never required less effort or been as cost-effective. InSite by AlertSite provides:
- Unrivaled 360-degree perspective from the data center. By installing InSite at your data center, you can compare metrics from behind your firewall with similar measurements taken from outside your network, enabling a quicker diagnosis of the location of slowdowns, errors, and performance problems, and a more precise, 360-degree perspective into your ongoing Web performance and availability.
- Customizable viewpoint of Web performance and availability. InSite by AlertSite provides a customizable additional viewpoint on the availability and performance of enterprise applications that are not accessible via the public Internet, such as back office, CRM, and other Web-based applications. It helps you quickly understand whether Web site slowdowns or performance glitches are due to internal system problems or network bottlenecks.
- Objective data from the client`s perspective. When used from insidea client`s place of business, InSite provides objective information on the performance and availability of Web-based applications as seen from their perspective. This critical data can be used to manage and compare SLAs against the client`s perception.
- DéjàClick(TM) with AlertSite`s proprietary TrueUser(TM) technology. As the industry`s first inside-the-browser performance monitor, DéjàClick ensures that IT organizations see exactly what users are experiencing inside the firewall, instead of a theoretical or estimated representation. DéjàClick automatically builds testing scripts by recording Web site users` every action, and then uploading these to AlertSite for detailed analysis and reporting. DéjàClick scripts can monitor and report on performance of logons, Web pages, specific page components, Rich Internet and Intranet applications, and more.
- Seamless integration with existing AlertSite services. InSite includes all the features of AlertSite`s Web Site Performance Monitor, Business Transaction Monitor with DejaClick(TM), E-Mail Monitor, and Server Availability Monitor. Together, they provide a multi-dimensional view on how your Web-based applications are running from different locations around the world.
For more information about AlertSite`s array of services including its Business Transaction Monitor with DéjàClick(TM), On-Demand Load Test, and Security Vulnerability Scan, or to sign up for a free trial, visit http://www.AlertSite.com.
AlertSite is a leading provider of Web performance management solutions that ensure a customer`s Web-based services and applications are always available and running at peak performance. More than 2,300 customers worldwide rely on AlertSite to understand and enhance the end-user Web experience, including Rooms To Go, Purina Mills, Sierra Trading Post, and Vermont Teddy Bear. Visit www.AlertSite.com.