Multi-Merchant Retail Site Adds Amazing Clubs, Bealls, Ross Simons, Title 9 and Many More
MONTEREY, CALIF., December 4, 2007 – SHOP.COM, the ecommerce multi-merchant site, today announced that it has added 10 key merchants to its marketplace to help meet its customers’ holiday shopping demand. Using one account and one check-out process, online shoppers can now buy gift items from such new merchants as Amazing Clubs, Chadwick’s, Milan Designers, Ross-Simons, Title Nine and Parkseed.com in addition to the more than 800 retailers currently featured in the SHOP.COM marketplace.
“Apparel, jewelry and items for the home are among the top categories for holiday gifts – especially among women,” said Bruce Sellers, president SHOP.COM. “With our newest merchant partners, consumers can now easily buy exquisite wines, luxurious sweaters and precious jewelry – all in one visit with one easy-to-use check-out process. To help today’s busy woman shopper – especially during the holiday season -- we’re constantly looking at ways to present and organize the brands that matter most.”
Starting today, online shoppers can search, compare, and buy merchandise from the following retailers at SHOP.COM:
• Amazing Clubs – the world`s largest provider of Gourmet Gift of the Month Clubs, Amazing Clubs offers 26 amazing selections -- from wine and beer to chocolate and ice cream – with free shipping every month.
• BeallsFlorida.com -- a leading clothing retailer, BeallsFlorida.com, is a division of Bealls, Inc., delivering fashion and affordable luxury to its customers.
• Milan Designers – a premier online boutique for luxury goods and designer fashion offering seasonal must-haves and classics from such prestigious brands as Gucci, Christian Dior, Tod`s, Fendi, Jean Paul Gaultier, Paul Smith, Marc Jacobs, D&G; Dolce Gabbana, and many more.
• Pavo Real – features a unique selection of signature knitwear from South America with one-of-a-kind handcrafted merchandise from international artisans and accessories in vibrant colors and rich textures.
• The Prepared Pantry – provides the best selection of mixes on the Internet plus unique condiments, seasonings, jams, syrups and great kitchen tools & accessories.
• Parkseed.com – offers an unmatched selection of top quality, untreated seeds, plants, vegetables, perennials, annuals, bulbs, fruit trees, herbs, roses and more.
• Playaway® -- provides the only format of audiobook that combines a simple player with digital audiobook content plus ear buds and a lanyard for immediate listening.
• Ross-Simons - a trusted jeweler by more than 4 million customers since 1952, Ross-Simons offers a fabulous collection of jewelry that sets the standard for exquisite design.
• Smallflower.com – melds an Old World approach and knowledge with the Internet to offer the finest products from around the world that promote external as well as internal health, mental and physical well-being.
• Title Nine -- provides athletic and casual clothing for women, including sports bras, yoga clothes, running gear, shoes and accessories.
For the holidays, SHOP.COM has also created a holiday gift shop featuring great gift ideas organized by themes, price and gift recipients. Located at www.moretimeforjoy.com, SHOP.COM’s one-stop holiday shop also features gift tags, tips and recipes to help with festive party planning.
SHOP.COM is the destination online marketplace where consumers can conveniently and efficiently shop online. Designed with the busy woman in mind, SHOP.COM offers an authoritative selection of products from well-known brand names and merchants and high quality specialty retailers. At SHOP.COM, consumers can shop across all the merchants – from research and comparison to gifting and purchasing –using OneCart™ and one personal password-protected account. OneCart is SHOP.COM’s unique, proprietary patented solution that fully integrates all SHOP.COM merchant partners allowing a single online shopping experience. Privately-held, SHOP.COM is a California-based company with offices in New York City and London. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.SHOP.COM.