Acquisition by J.L. Halsey Corporation and No.83 on the Prestigious Inc. 500 List Among Key Milestones
MENLO PARK, Calif. – (February 8, 2006) EmailLabs (www.emaillabs.com), the leader in high-performance email marketing technology and a subsidiary of J.L. Halsey Corporation (OTCBB:JLHY), today announced key milestones for 2005 including the addition of several new industry-leading clients, continued awards recognition and the acquisition by J.L. Halsey.
In 2005, EmailLabs’ added 167 new clients to its roster bringing its total number of clients to more than 450. Prominent client companies included Olympus America, Inc., Life Fitness, Trek Bicycle Corporation, Steve Madden and Gulfstream. In Q4 2005, EmailLabs’ added 36 new clients including Kikucall, Inc., ShoeMall.com, Public Interactive, GTSI, Corp., Timbuk2 Designs, TheaterXtreme Entertainment Group, Inc and Bradford Technologies, Inc.
Additional key milestones for 2005 include:
• Uptilt (dba EmailLabs) was acquired by J.L. Halsey Corporation, making Halsey the largest publicly-held company focused solely on email marketing.
• Expanded staff with the addition of 17 new employees and moving to larger offices in Menlo Park, Calif.
• Released Version 4.0 of its email marketing application with new features that include Web analytics and deliverability monitoring integration, a dynamic content wizard, workflow task management and a new interface.
• Announced strategic partnerships with WebSideStory, Habeas and Coremetrics.
• Recognition from prestigious awards including:
“2005 was a remarkable year for EmailLabs. We`ve continued with very consistent revenue growth, released an innovative new version of our application, taken big steps forward in servicing a variety of clients and most importantly we`ve seamlessly joined the J.L. Halsey corporate family,” said Jim Herbold, general manager and vice president of sales at EmailLabs. “Our key strategies for 2006 are all focused on innovation and execution geared toward delivering increasing value to clients and shareholders alike.”
About EmailLabs EmailLabs is a leading provider of high-performance email marketing technology solutions to agencies, publishers and marketing, sales and customer service departments of middle-market and Global 2000 companies. The EmailLabs email marketing platform is provided as an ASP (Web-based) service, and is easily customized and integrated with a company`s Web site, sales force automation and CRM technologies. The company provides email marketing solutions to more than 400 companies, including Nokia, Agilent, PalmSource and Jupitermedia. Headquartered in Menlo Park, Calif., EmailLabs was founded in 1999 and is a subsidiary of J.L. Halsey Corporation (OTCBB:JLHY). For more information, visit www.EmailLabs.com.