Apparel, specialty retail, home fashions, and home furnishings retailers choose GERS solutions to improve productivity, profitability, and potential for growth
SAN DIEGO, October 19, 2004 – GERS Retail Systems, the leading provider of real-time, closed-loop retail management solutions, today announced that they have added five new retailers to their roster of technology partners:
• Crazy Shirts – Hawaii-based retailer of surf-and island-inspired apparel and accessories with 38 stores.
• Coast Guard Exchange – Based in Chesapeake, VA; operates 85 commissaries in 23 states and Puerto Rico providing retail goods and services to Coast Guard personnel and their families.
• Helms – A ‘manu-tailer’ (manufacturer‘s retailer), Helms will launch this new home furnishings concept by opening a 100,000 sq.-ft. department store style complex for manufacturers who do not have a retail store front, providing them the location, staffing, and systems to operate at retail. The first Helms is scheduled to open Q1 2005 in a historical landmark building in Los Angeles that was once the home of the LA Antique Guild.
• Seasonal Concepts – Minneapolis-based retailer with 16 stores specializing in patio furniture and Christmas items.
• Weir`s Furniture Village – A Top 100 Texas-based home furnishings retailer specializing in furniture, sleep, patio, and gift items.
"We are pleased that these distinguished retailers have elected to partner with us for their technology needs," said Chris Brecher, Sr. Vice President Sales for GERS Retail Systems. "We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with each of them."
About GERS Retail Systems
GERS Retail Systems is a leading supplier of software solutions that empower decision makers to make the right decisions right now. By facilitating the real-time flow of transactions and information across the entire retail organization, our solutions enable retailers to consistently anticipate, understand, and fulfill their customers’ expectations for products that are priced, located, and timed to meet consumer demands in every selling season. GERS solutions manage the merchandising life cycle, multi-channel selling, planning, business intelligence, and supply chain synchronization to create a great customer experience. For more information, please visit www.gers.com.
800.854.2263, ext. 2176