New Board for Shop.org
Shop.org, the trade association for online retailers, has elected a new board composed of 11 e-retailers and four nonretailers. For the second year running, Elaine Rubin, president of ekrubin Inc., was elected chairman.
This year's elections were competitive, with 45 candidates vying for eight open board seats. Along with electing Rubin as chairman, Shop.org's board also elected three new officers: vice chairman: Donna Iucolano, senior vice president, interactive services, 1-800-Flowers.com; secretary: Tracie Tempel, vice president, strategy and business development, Hallmark.com; treasurer: Ben Narasin, president, Fashionmall.com.
Other members of Shop.org's 2000 board of directors include:
- Kate Delhagen, vice president business development, lucy.com
- Brooke Fesperman, vice president, business development, wine.com
- Kara Keenan, vice president, shopping and e-commerce partnership, America Online
- Albert Noyes, executive vice president, sales and marketing, Smarterkids.com
- John Rindlaub Jr., vice president, brand marketing, barnesandnoble.com
- Nancy Robbins, senior vice president, merchant development, GiftCertificates.com
- Kevin T. Robinson, vice president, acquirer solutions member and merchant sales, (www.visa.com) e-Visa
- Cliff Sharples, president and CEO, garden.com
- Judy Shulman, director, e-commerce marketing, CBS SportsLine
- Cathy Taylor, CEO, indulge.com
- James Vogtle, e-commerce research director, the Boston Consulting Group