Top500Guide.com Database: Latin America 500
The extensive data contained in the Digital Edition of Internet Retailer's 2014 Latin America 500 are also available online as a part of a subscription to Top500Guide.com. Use the database tools to slice and dice competitive information according to 128 data elements, such as merchant type, merchandise specialty, annual web sales range, conversion rate range, average ticket, executive contacts, sales growth, web site performance ratings, and vendors used.
After your data fields are chosen, and with just a few more clicks, you'll get key facts and figures about the Latin America 500, presented exactly the way you want them. These customized reports are an impactful way to present important search results and analysis to managers, clients—or even potential customers. All reports—standard and custom—can be printed, or saved online, for quick reference at any time.
Here are just a few examples of what the Top500Guide.com database can do to answer your questions about the established and up-and-coming e-retailers contained in the Latin America 500:
• Who are the top e-commerce players in Brazil? Top500Guide.com® ranks the top merchants in Brazil, the biggest online retail market in all of Latin America.
• Who are the fastest-growing online retailers in all of Latin America? The Latin America 500 on Top500Guide.com® breaks down the top online merchants in Latin America based on 2013 sales growth by both percentage and dollars.
• How do Latin America e-retail sites perform against one another? Top500Guide.com® breaks down site load time and site availability for each of the 500 online retailers ranked in this year's guide.
• Which Latin America online retailers are ready for the upcoming surge of mobile shoppers? The all-new Latin America 500 on Top500Guide.com® reveals the retailers with and without mobile sites optimized for smartphones.
• Which Latin America 500 sites from Argentina, Chile and Colombia have the highest traffic, highest conversion rates and fastest growth? Use the Latin America 500 database on Top500Guide.com® to get answers in seconds—and then organize your results in the custom report that you can save or print.
• Who's in charge of e-commerce decision-making at top Latin America web retailing organizations? Top500Guide.com® gives subscribers access to 846 key decision-makers and their titles at the largest e-retailing organizations in Latin America—that's over 100 more executives than last year's edition.
Present your analysis and search results to managers or clients. All standard or custom data reports or rankings can be saved for your personal use. The same is true for all profiles and executive contact listings of e-retailers in the database. Whether you're conducting research on European market trends, performing due diligence on a vendor or crunching the numbers for an important e-commerce presentation, the Latin America 500 data in the Top500Guide.com database serve as your anywhere, anytime portal to the competitive information you need—and you can get it anywehere you have an Internet connection.
$239 for a 1-year, single-user license—multiple user/year discounts are also available. Subscribe to Top500Guide.com today.