If there's something you've bought offline that you weren't able to buy online, we're probably thinking about that.”
The Top 300 Latin America Guide
Get Hard-to-Find Data on the Booming Latin America Market
This 368-page publication includes profiles and statistics, ranked on 2011 web sales, of 300 of Latin America's largest retailers. Also included is key contact information, including address and phone number of the executive in charge of e-commerce at each Top 300 Latin American organization. The print or digital edition of the Top 300 Latin America Guide is a powerful tool that thousands of serious business-to-consumer e-commerce professionals use to gather performance, financial and operational data on their Latin America competitors, as well as uncover little-known, but relevant, details that give them an edge in their individual markets.
You won't find another research publication like this anywhere—sign up for the latest data via a subscription to Top500Guide.com, order your copy or download it to your computer today so you can be armed with the data you need to maintain a competitive edge in the exploding Latin American online retail market.
This all-new Top 300 Latin America Guide features data and analysis, which includes:
- Detailed cover story analyzing what’s driving growth in the key e-commerce markets of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico and elsewhere.
- Comprehensive feature looking at how U.S. web merchants are learning what works—and what doesn't—in building e-commerce businesses that attract visitors and retain customers.
- How the Top 300 Latin American retailers stack up when it comes to social media and who's winning—and losing—the battle to build volume on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- How Top 300 Latin American retailers compare on key customer service metrics, types of payments and web site features and functions.
- How individual retailers compare on key web site performance metrics, such as response time and site availability.
- Key contact information for about 600 executives in charge of e-commerce, marketing and technology at the biggest Latin American online retailing organizations.
Also in the Top 300 Latin America:
- 2011 Internet sales (basis of ranking)
- Web sales from 2011 and 2010
- Social networking affiliations
- List of web site features and functions
- Customer service features
- Monthly web traffic and unique visitors
- Conversion rate
- Top web management
- Payment types accepted, including cards and alternative methods
- Web site speed rating
- Performance consistency online
- Average sales ticket on web
- Name of corporate parent
- Number of SKUs on the site
- Merchandising category
- All URLs utilized
Digital Edition Use: Single User Licences Only, Limited Number of Devices Per Order, No Exceptions. Please note: this is a digital product, no PDF downloads are available. Please note: this is a digital product, no PDF downloads are available or printing of pages like a PDF. You can download to your computer or laptop to use as an offline tool, but may not print and replicate pages.
Ways to Get It
Purchase the Top 300 Latin America Guide & keep it at your desk for just $69.
Access the Top 300 Latin America Guide e-book for just $79.
Access the searchable, rankable guide from any computer for $195 a year.