Bed Bath & Beyond, Walgreens and PetSmart are among the retailers selling through Google’s voice-activated devices.
The Supreme Court is surely going to find this question right back on their doorstep next year.”
China’s total online sales growth slowed to 26.2% in 2016, according to China’s National Bureau of Statistics, however several sectors, such as cross-border and online ...
Sponsored by 2013 Social Media 300
Ineffective SEO can spell doom for your Marketplace campaigns. With over 107 billion dollars in net revenue last year, Amazon is a gold mine for seller success...if you know how to utilize it properly.
In this report, you’ll learn four key strategies to improving the SEO of your listings while gaining a better understanding of the approaches that work and those that fail to produce.
– Why keywords are essential to your product listing titles and how to optimize them.
– How to maximize the value of your descriptions with useful, relevant product information.
– The hidden secrets to utilizing search term fields for a boost in organic rankings.
– The most influential selling points that will best mirror your key product features.
Download this strategy report now to revitalize your Marketplace SEO.
Sponsored by ROI Revolution
Claim Your Share of the 90% Amazon Advantage
With 90% of all seller revenue flowing from Buy Box sales, Amazon's secret algorithm causes much anxiety amongst sellers.
Buy Box losers share in the depressing community of "other sellers" picking up the scraps. That's not you, so make sure Amazon knows it.
The hard-fought knowledge in this report cuts through the confusion to uncover the true levers of Amazon Marketplace success.
After reading this report, you will:
Release the restraints holding back your Buy Box success. Download the report today!
Understand how customers perceive shipping, and how you stack up against competitors. In this State of Shipping survey, we asked consumers and merchants about how they perceive eCommerce shipping options.
The survey covers 4 main areas:
- Free Shipping: 34% of consumers “will only purchase online with free shipping.”
- Returns: 14% of merchants offer free return shipping
- Shipping Speed: Only 4% of consumer said they used same day delivery
- Carrier Selection: 94% of shoppers do not care which carrier is delivering the package
Access detailed survey results for free to make sure your shipping policies aren't hindering your business.
Sponsored by Shippo
We recently asked 419 Amazon merchants to share their FBA inventory management best practices.
In this summary report, we offer insights into how FBA merchants manage their inventory. Download this free report to learn:
- How do sellers deal with their most frustrating FBA issues?
- What percentage of sales are fulfilled by Amazon?
- Are sellers planning on leveraging the FBA platform more or less?
- What inventory secrets do FBA merchants use to grow profits?
Download the free report.
Sponsored by eComEngine
How did retailers adapt for mobile in 2016, and what should they be doing differently moving into the new year?
The 2017 Mobile Commerce Outlook Report is based on the results of an on-site survey delivered to leading industry professionals attending the Mobile Shopping Summit in October 2016. According to the report, retailers still struggle to convert consumers on mobile devices, with more than half of all respondents seeing 20% or less in mobile transactions, despite a majority in mobile traffic. This research identifies opportunities for retailers to build better mobile strategies in 2017 that will lead to higher conversions and increased customer loyalty.
Sponsored by Shopgate
The world of payments is constantly changing. Are you keeping up?
The global eCommerce landscape is still growing in every market. There are over more than 300 payment types in the world and local consumer preference is constantly changing. Worldpay’s Global Payments Report will help you simplify the picture with the ultimate guide to navigate the world of payments.
The report offers an in-depth look into the most popular global markets, providing you with key insights to maximize your business opportunity in every region and to make the most of a diverse and ever-changing payments landscape.
The novelty this year is the uplift calculator. Based on Worldpay’s in-depth analysis of the global payment market, it’s a tool you can use to calculate the potential for your business, across 30 countries.
Here are the report’s key findings:
- The mobile wallet tipping point comes into view
- India to challenge US in the battle of eCommerce giants
- Millennials want flexible payment methods to control their finances
- The payment landscape of the East and the West
- The importance of Chinese consumers outside of China
With industry leading insights and statistics it is your comprehensive guide to all things payments.
Sponsored by Worldpay
Embracing the Mobile Monopoly
With the majority of paid search visitors now coming from so-called “secondary” devices, desktop has been dethroned.
This report, based on an ecommerce analysis of over $300 million in paid search clicks under our agency management, presents the data and explores the most promising ecommerce opportunities.
Read this report to discover:
- Data-driven results from clients showcasing the incredible staying power of mobile advertising.
- Successful strategies for a high converting website on mobile devices.
- Emerging marketing channels that will incrementally grow your mobile sales.
- Download this report now to advance your mobile footing in a post-desktop world.
Sponsored by ROI Revolution
In this fast-moving industry, you need to stay one step ahead. Let this calendar be your guide! Download the new 2017 E-Commerce Calendar (January-June) for the essential retail dates, events and tips for making the most of 2017.
For each month, you'll find:
- Timely tips
- Important holidays and industry events
- Ways to maximize ROI on all channels
- And much more
Don't get lost in the chaos of an ever-changing e-commerce landscape. Stay organized with the one e-resource you'll want to have on hand in the coming months.
Sponsored by ChannelAdvisor
2016 Amazon Prime Day sales *Internet Retailer estimate
How much Amazon spent per month on paid search in 2015
The percent of Top 500 merchants that meet or exceed Amazon's growth rate
The largest growth rate in the Top 500 belonging to Leesa Sleep LLC
Consulting / Research
Fulfillment & Delivery
Online Liquidation Services
Site Search Solutions
Supply Chain Solutions
Web Site Design
Web Site Performance