All-New and Completely Updated Data
on the Web Merchants Setting the Standard
for E-Retailing Excellence in Europe
All the metrics from last year are completely updated for 2013 e-retailing operations, including online sales (the basis for the ranking), web traffic, conversion rates, SKUs online, average tickets, shopper demographics, search and e-mail marketing stats, number of warehouses, e-commerce vendors used, web site features and functions and much more.
This Fourth Edition of the Europe 500 features 47 newcomers who were not previously ranked in last year’s Europe 500. The massive amount of all-new and expanded data about each of them and their 453 peers include the following:
• NEW—Exclusive monthly paid search spending
• NEW—Vendor categories: web site testing optimization and social media marketing
• E-mail marketing metrics expanded with all-new data points such as personalized messaging
• Features and functions expanded with all-new data points such as coupons and rebates offered
• Customer service rankings expanded to include call support
• Social media metrics expanded to include Pin It
• Fully updated shopper demographics for the U.K. and France
Digital Edition Use: Single User Licences Only, Limited Number of Devices Per Order, No Exceptions. Please note: this is a digital product, no PDF downloads are available or printing of pages like a PDF. You can download to your computer or laptop to use as an offline tool, but may not print and replicate pages.
Buy This Guide